Friday, July 27, 2007

It's just really frustrating.

It's just really aggravating and frustrating to me whenever I do go and do things like what I did last night. It's just it makes my feelings more and more confused and I know I shouldn't do it and it's my fault and my fault alone for what happenend(well it was his too) but I can't really blame him totally because it was also my bad too. It's like I know that I shouldn't do that anymore but when the time comes and I am feeling that something it just happens.

I think I'm just kind of ready for him to go to Houston next Wednesday and then I'll be gone the following Wednesday to San Antonio and then on the 13th he's going to Disney World for 5 days. I think what needs to happen is we need to spend some time away from each other and see what happens. I mean it's just I am happy that he's there for me and in my life but when we're always together every night it's good for every once in a while to be away from each other.

Abesence makes the heart grow fonder.....

No comments: