Wednesday, July 25, 2007

It sucks not having the satellite working.

Yeah it does suck b/c I'm bored out of my mind without. I'm doing some laundry right now but then I don't know what. I need to watch the Big Brother episode from last night online still and also go to the mall and find some new pants for work cause my favorite pair that I always wear are falling apart at the bottom. I also want to go to Best Buy, can't spend all my money though so I can have some for tonight.

Last night we(me, Eric, Julio and Rob) went to Fox & Hound and then after that we went over to Eric's house, well since we didn't go pick up Rob or Julio's car I knew that I wasn't going to be staying the night with Eric again, I kind of wanted to b/c I was really really tired and didn't really feel like driving home. But then once I did get home I thought maybe if I text him he'll tell me to come over, but he never wrote me back or called so whatever.

But when I did wake up this morning at like 9 to pee I saw I had a missed call, thought maybe he did call, but it was actually Lucas instead, it was around like 4 something so it was after he got off work I guess.

Anyways, the point of this entry was nothing really, I'm just bored. I guess now I'll go do some shopping.

No comments: