Thursday, July 26, 2007

But where is your heart?

I don't believe
In the smile that you leave
When you walk away
And say goodbye
Well I don't expect
The world to move underneath me
But for God's sake
Could you try?
I know that you're true to me
You're always there
You say you care
I know that you want to be mine
So lately it's just been really confusing to me about many things. It's like this pretty much, I want that someone there for me always and to love me for me. I know I have friends like that but it's different with a couple of them because I know they care about and will always be there for me but it's just that sometimes actions speak louder than words. With saying that it's like I don't know what to do about my feelings for these people, I'm just as confused on what I want from either of them.
What I'm really trying to say in the entry is that I'm very much torn on my feelings and don't know what to do anymore. There's about a million things and emotions going through my head that I can't figure out.

No comments: