Monday, July 30, 2007

I feel like shit today.

Not really in like a bad way of feeling shitty but just that I'm super tired and I feel horrible for saying that I'd go somewhere today and then not going.

I am really confused with my life, I don't know what I'm doing anymore when I do things with him. It's like what I do with him and the way I feel about him is just something that in the back of my mind makes me question sooooo many other things going on in my life.

I want to be with him but there's soooooooooooo many reason's why we can't be together, and then there's that other part of me that wants to be with someone else too.

Life is just confusing to me right now and I honestly don't know what to do anymore.

Because I feel so shitty it's all I really feel like doing is laying in my bed and watching The OC season 4 dvd's. I can't really watch them in the living room b/c the dvd player in there is messed up. But I don't know what I'm going to do, all I know right now is that I am so confused I don't know what to do anymore.

2 comments:

doniqua said...

i dont know how to add friends on this thing, but i will come back later and read your whole blog. ps: greys anatomy is going to make you very happy next season!

Rachel said...

Gracias for the awesome link muchacho! I dont think I spelled any of that right because frankly, i dont know spanish!