Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year....new outlook.

Well now that it's a new year I think I should have a new outlook on things and try to change some things. It's going to be really hard, especially since most likely I'm going to have to go and look for a job that I can have during the day since I can't enroll for classes this semester due to the fact that I am on academic suspension for a semester because I didn't pass my two classes last semester. I was just lazy last semester and didn't go to class as much as I should and study hard enough for the tests. The only thing about trying to find a job during the day is that I have no freaking clue as to what I could even get a job in doing M-F and then still be able to work at Steak & Ale during the night.

Other than the whole school thing is that I just really am kind of hoping the whole thing with Eric eventually will some what kind of work out a little bit better here this year. But who knows on that, we will just have to see how that all works out because it's really not in my hands as to how it works out, it's on him really. He's the one that needs to get his shit together and realize what is right in front of him is what could be good for him. More recently though he in a way has been kind of showing that maybe he truely does care a lot about me and wants to be with me cause he's gone and said things to me that in a way are like he's jealous about other guys. When in all honesty he damn well knows he has nothing to be jealous about....and ya know it's not like I go to him being all jealous about other girls to him cause I know that I don't have anything to be jealous about. So it's just confusing to me as to why in the world all of a sudden he would be acting so jealous about me hanging out with other guys anyways.

Living at home with the 'rents is still kind of stressful to me, and I know when I tell them that I can't take classes this semester it will be because they will want me to have something to do during the day rather than do nothing and sleep or sit around the house all day.

But yeah anyways it's time that this year I have a new outlook on things and even make some big changes in my life as in a job, place to live and my love life.

No comments: