Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Things just could work out.

Lately I've just been really thinking about how any other attention that I do get from a guy it's like I don't want it. Maybe it's because really and truely Eric does care about me and has real feelings for me. He's said to me numerous times here in the past few weeks that he does care and also seeing the way that he kind of gets jealous about if I hang out with another guy it's kind of showing me that maybe he does care. Only thing I just don't understand about him is how he can't admit that what we have is a relationship(well kind of) but it's just complicated. I think it's just the whole issue with him not having a car thing, but he's ready to push himself towards doing that this year. I know I've tried to but it's hard and he's stuborn sometimes that I can't push him to do something that he needs to actually push himself to do.

Once he does then I'm sure there will be a chance that we can actually make things work as a "couple". Or heck maybe even if one of us leaves Steak & Ale it could work cause then everyone won't always be up in our business and want to know what's going on. I don't know really but I do know this...we've been doing this back and forth thing now for 2 1/2 years and in a way we have grown closer and stronger. So it's possible to make it actually work out.

No comments: