Saturday, January 19, 2008

I don't know I'm ready for this yet.

Tonight I over heard my mom talking to someone about how if her boyfriend Joe gets this new job he had an interview for this week that most likely he's going to ask her to move out to Las Cruses, New Mexico with him.

I swear the moment that I heard that my heart just dropped and broke. I actually almost started to cry in the car on my way home because just the thought of it just really really breaks my heart. If it does happen then that really makes all of this seperation stuff for real. It really really scares me so much and a part of me wants him to get this job cause I know it will make my mom happy and him happy too but then there's that part of me that doesn't want him to get it because I don't want my mom to live that far away from me. I don't know what I would do without my mom close enough to me that she can be there in a heartbeat.

The only thing that kind of sucks about all of this is that he is supposed to find out on February 1st and I leave on February 2nd to go to Shrevport to see Kelly & Reba so it's like if she hasn't told me about it it's going to be on my mind the whole trip and I might not enjoy it as much.

All in all though I can't wait for the concert though b/c from what I've seen so far of this tour it just looks awesome. I know for sure there will be some tears shed on my part during the show. I guess actually it might be some threapy for me but if I find out that news before I leave it's going to just be on my mind and kind of sad the whole time. Oh well we'll see.

The moment I actually say it outloud and tell somebody about this I'm going to breakdown, and I'm not sure I'm ready for a breakdown right now when everything else has been going good for me with some other things right now.

No comments: