Monday, August 13, 2007

A week apart...

So...he's gone till Saturday night. This is going to be one weird week for me, maybe it'll help us realize how we do need some time apart to see how we really do feel about each other. After I said goodbye last night and I was driving off I did cry not in front of him because I didn't want him to know how much I really am going to miss him.

It's going to be weird not having him around or close enough that if I need him he can be here for me at moments notice or someone to hang out with me if I need him to. He said he'd call once they got down there but he still hasn't called, I'm a little worried but not too much since I haven't really heard of any plane crashes or anything like that.

Kind of just makes me want to hang out with my girls or just someone else since he's gone, but I don't know who or what to do. I kind of wish that Lucas was moved into his new house this week, but he doesn't move in till Friday...and Eric gets back Saturday night.

Ah well hopefully he'll call sometime soon or at least one day while he's gone...I can go one or two days without talking to him but a week is just weird. We'll see....

No comments: