Thursday, August 16, 2007

*sigh*

So last night I got a call from Eric down in Florida b/c he was upset that Amity had told him that Ashlen was really upset that he didn't call her at midnight to tell her happy birthday. I sat up and talked to him to calm him down for almost a hour.

Well once I finally got him calmed down enough that he was able to go and get some sleep I passed out once I got off the phone and then woke up this morning to this text message from him that really just kind of smile.

"Thank you so much. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, tell Ashlen that I care about her b-day and that she is always in my heart. You to Amy. Always. Just PLEASE tell her that. Thank you for calming me down. Thank you for being there when I need you. PLEASE let her know that. Thank you so much Amy."

I don't know what but for some reason seeing that he said I'm always in his heart really meant something to me. Along with him thanking me for always being there for him when he needs me. I'm really glad that he finally has acknowledged that and told me that. It really put a smile on my face and made me tear up this morning. This is going to be something that I probably will not tell anyone else that he said to me b/c it really meant something to me.

No comments: