Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Frusterating...

First off I hate that I was stupid on Sunday night and f'ed up my tires and can't even drive my car right now till I get 2 new rims or tires. I was supposed to get them yesterday but that didn't happen, so now it might not be till tomorrow or Friday. I just hope it's soon b/c I hate not having a car to go anywhere and I have to ask other people for a ride to places and work too. It just sucks.

Also just guys in general are soooooooooo frusterating to me right now. It's like I know how one certain person does care about me but it's just frusterating that we can't actually be together and be a couple. It's just weird to me right now. It's all just a lot to take it these days. I'm just really confused...it sucks too.

Basically right now I'm just in this sucky mood these past 4 days. It's not fun at all to me. Bleeeeech.

No comments: